The International Foundation for Democracy and Human Rights – IFDHR is a unique human rights non-governmental organization (NGO) that seeks to work on a number of transitional justice issues in the Balkans, Middle East and South Asia. It will offer public advocacy services on the national and international level, focusing on the following key areas:
- Accountability and Justice initiatives;
- Public Interest Litigation for Human Rights Violations;
- Documenting Human Rights Abuses;
- Public Advocacy and Government Relations;
- Judicial Reform, Development, Training and Institutional Building;
- Crisis Management; and
- Business and Human Rights.